The Spider is looking for a place to live and she found this inviting little house. She is going to be happy here, since there is a colorful garden around it.
I made this beautiful brooch using a gray agate cabochon, framed with a bezel made with 2 mm red coral beads and size 15 seed beads from Japanese Miyuki in shades of lime green.
The Spider is made with genuine gray pearls and seed beads. The House is a stunning iridescent found shell. The Flower is beadwoven with 2 mm genuine pearls and orange-red seed beads. It is accented with small beaded leaves in dark olive green.
Here are all twenty-one entries for the challenge and they are spectacular! Please visit each entry to read their story, in order to find out how each of these pieces relates to the theme.
If you click on the item in the list below the mosaic you will be taken to the Etsy Shop listing of each entrant. Please visit the Etsy Beadweavers Blog:
and vote for your favorite June 9th through the 15th!
1. Adios Pollo - BeadazzledofOregon
2. HOUSE for RENT with Garden View - enchantedbeads
3. Jolly Jester - ArtfulAr
4. WEED Necklace - HauteIceBeadwork
5. Riot of Color Sparkly Rope Necklace - roseworksjewelry
6. Curly Black Rock Bacelet - SpringColors
7. inside jokes - thebeadedlily
8. Clown Fish Join the Carnival - beadsandblooms
9. Where's Waldo - Oops... I Mean Where's Lizard - fashionsfrome
10. Tartan Scottie Dog beaded cuff - Crownrosegems
11. Gone Fishing---Cat and fish bracelet - vanishingpearl
12. HERE'S LOOKIN' AT YOU Blown Glass Eye Pendant Set - caraway
13. Curiosity killed the Toilet Paper - LiciaBeads
14. Where Is My UFO - binkaminka
15. NOT My Mother - PfordCustomJewelry
16. Money doesn't grow on trees Necklace - CieloDesign
17. Harlequin - Free Form Beaded Cuff - ThreeFatesDesign
18. Punch-Line Bracelet - FrancescasFancy
19. Pond Frog Bracelet - savoystudio
20. Harlequin - jmackgems