Friday, August 6, 2010

July Challenge

July Challenge "The Secret Garden"

This month's challenge theme was chosen by our winner of the May Challenge Ileana of EnchantedBeads and I think that the theme is excellent and once again produced some amazing work by our members.

The theme - The Secret Garden was Ileana's challenge "Thinking of a summer theme for our July Challenge, I am obsessing with beautiful flowers, magical gardens, sunny landscapes. Every artist has a secret garden, real or imaginary. A garden full of colors! Birds, butterflies, lizards could be guests as well. I am inviting you to stir up your imagination and to introduce your own secret garden to us. It would be even more exciting if you accompany your beautiful beadwoven creation with a picture that inspired you. "

To best decide the Winner, you can click on their links below the image. You can vote on your Favorite from July 9th to July 15th.

10. There's a Secret in my Garden - Sedonaskye
11. Mystery pool - AnnaCohen
12. My Secret Garden necklace - Daniellart
13. Crystal Rivoli Beaded Flower Necklace - SpringColors
14. Tea Time in my Secret Garden - BeadazzledofOregon
15. Secret Garden Floral Beadwoven Necklace - MaryTDesigns
16. Krystina's Secret Garden Beaded Bracelet - Crystalwonders
17. My Blooming Garden - TreasureBead
18. Moss Garden Beadwoven Necklace - HannahRachel
19. My Secret Garden Necklace - CieloDesign
20. Forget-me-not bouquet - Ballroomchic
21. Freeform Bead Woven Cobalt Blue Bracelet - KRDesigns11
22. Heavenly Shades of Night - CindyCaraway
23. Hidden Rose Garden Necklace - FrancescasFancy
24. My Secret Garden - Enchantedbeads

Thank you Ann of Francesca's Fancy for making this mosaic for us!!!

Congratulations to Anna of TreasureBead with 206 (24%) of the votes winner of this month's challenge "The Secret Garden:"


No comments:

Post a Comment